PPC Blinkie

PPC Staff

Owner/Creator
Admin/Section Advisor

Mindy Mae
Shon

Co-Admin
Tonya

Mod Squad
Jess
Lady Dragus
Coyotie

Challenge Hosts
Shazza
Sarah
Cheryl
Coyotie
Tracy

Researcher/Permissions
Lady Dragus

Creative Team



Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Update on the Site

Well, I have finished the Beginner and Intermediate sections!!! I'm about to get started on the Advanced section... and most of the Class tuts are already done! I think I have about 5 more that need to be rewritten and I've got about 5 in mind that I'm wanting to do too!!!

Not to mention, I'm still getting inspiration from the Stalkers Forum!!!

I absolutely LOVE it there!!! The people are great, the games and challenges are fun and Ismael Rac is just AWESOME!!! If you haven't already joined, do so... you will NOT regret it!!!

http://racstalkers.com

They just had a contest for the website so this link should be working soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliates

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

Contact Us

If you do one of the tutorials on the Party website, please send your results to us by email at the address below

PSP Party Staff

We would love to be able to show it off here on the blog!

Thanks in advance!

PPC Blinkie Service

Click the image to find out more

Places We Hang Out








Blog Archive